Aajonus May Have Faked His Death
As a recent primal dieter, I went to examine what really happened 6 years ago. Here I will give timestamps and quote the interview as well as write my thoughts in parenthesis as to why I think it's a story and why I think Aajonus faked his death.
Please watch the video along with the timestamps to see what I mean.
- Lucky and Wasma are laughing and smiling a lot in the video, especially around Aajonus' death, corpse and ashes -> red flags
- Lucky, Wasma describe how weak the fencing is, the way they describe it and the conversation going forward seems like they are trying to convince you that he really died
- Lucky, Wasma and interviewer (Paul K.) are in on the secret
Lucky: this was the worse construction I've ever seen, ever. The boards were literally breaking, the pathway up to the lake.
Interviewer: and during your journey up there, you actually broke them just walking in
Lucky: I broke 2 boards.
Wasma looks at Lucky. Gives a big laugh. Lucky gives a look at Wasma.
Lucky: it was a hard place to survive in
Talking about Thailand.
Lucky: that's why I think he went to Phillipines
Interviewer: he liked phillipines, that was his thing
Wasma: says Aajonus wanted to build a healing center, like a resort in Thailand but didn't go as planned because it was very difficult.
Wasma: planning, but it doesn't go to the plan. He just stop everything. He just only the house for his stay over for when he in Thailand, you know
Interviewer: This conversation is more about him passing away
Interviewer: more likely in the world was it was accident, it is not a safe place.
Lucky: Nobody in the world would have been ever able to get in there and hurt him
That sounds like truth coming from Lucky, the way he says it, shuts down the assassination possibility.
Lucky: There's gates, remember we had locks on gates, you couldn't just drive in there, you could walk but it's a long walk
Wasma: I can't even remember how to get there
Lucky nods, looks down, looks nervous. Lucky and Wasma look at each other. Smiling, laughing? For a good 15 seconds. Were talking about looking at Aajonus' corpse and they are laughing and Lucky is smiling.
Wasma is trying really hard to purse her lips.
Cremated, ashes, no body. Left in Thailand at his house.
As interviewer talks about ashes, Wasma gives a big smile again.
Wasma looks away. They look at each other again at 10:51, like they both know something look, and smile, big smile. Remember we are talking about Aajonus' ashes here.
Interviewer: Maybe someday I will
Doesn't sound very emotional, just calm.
Lucky: You need somebody to help you find it, there's no addresses
Interviewer: I believe you
Interviewer: Lucky is this what you are looking for? To put this conversation at rest?
Interviewer: I lived with Aajonus, he was like a dad to me.
Interviewer: Look I believe this but need someone's eyes to see him. I was in communication with US state department, and us military, local congress people to make sure, verified by multiple sources, including people that were his patients and friends. Don't know what else you want, what else you looking for?
Looking for a body, xrays, photos.
Jim in the back: People called me when he died, people emailed me when he died saying what really happened, happened.
Interviewer: That's what really happened
Interview: So I wish it didn't happen, I wish we didn't have to have this conversation, I wish he could pop in to the frame right now but no he's not in Wisconsin or Arizona. Aajonus wouldn't keep silent if you paid him a million dollars a week. He would be loud, he would be somewhere right now, screaming, yelling and wanting everyone to throw him out.
Look at how they word it, saying how if Aajonus was still alive, he would be loud, trying very hard to convince you he's really dead.
Talks very calmly, he seems in on it.
At the end:
Interviewer: So it makes 0 sense that he just had enough of us all and that he hide some place
Now I know for sure the interviewer is in on it.
It makes complete sense. They brought up the possibility that he could be murdered, confidently says he wasn't. Brings up he could be hiding, they look away, ends the video.
More reasons for him to leave us
Yes it was hard for all of us. He lived mostly in LA and his clients were very close to him, especially when we had Rawesome club. As we all know he went through hell as a child and he had lots of darkness in his character. He didn't like people to disagree with him. In the last 2 years after the police raid at Rawesome he had lots of issues with us because we didn't agree with his decisions and broke relation with us and started suing us for stupid reasons. I had many private email with him and were keep telling him we are not his enemies but he couldn't let go his anger. Finally in the court he lost very bad and admit to his lies about us and for the first time I saw him letting go his past and not being a bully. I told that to James and he said he saw the same thing. 3 weeks after the court he had his accident and died. His death was after he finally let go the past and became a greater man. He completed his journey in his life as a great man and it was his time to go. He also completed his research on PD and left us so much to continue his work. When he had his accident the doctors told him they can save him but he will be paralyzed waist down. He agreed with them and refused the surgery. So he died for his cause and became a martyr. I knew him so well because I was filming him every 3 months for ten years and saw the changes he went through as a human being being. You will be very impressed with my films on his political life especially in the raid movie. I will post it on YT soon. Please share my clips with others. Many people were trying to trash him and my films prove them wrong and had I said in the video 2 minutes after he met me he gave me the right to film his story of saving his son and film his lectures. Right away he knew I was going to capture his private life.
Aajonus faked death in Thailand, ditched it and went to go live undisturbed in the Philippines
- Thailand was a failed attempt for producing a public healing center.
- Aajonus talked very well of the Philippines, he was also given land there for helping a Chief, and saw their people living beyond 140
- Aajonus already talks about how he takes great measures so people don't know where he is and avoids being tracked
- The interview that settles about what happened has many red flags, the 3 are inexperienced in acting
- No real public evidence of Aajonus' death like pictures, body or x-rays. All 3rd person sources
- The average person will be easily convinced of the story
- 6 Years later, Asra Conlu talks about how many primal dieters are flocking to the Phillipines because it's a great place for it
- Aajonus was a genius, not stupid, if Lucky and Wasma know how terribly built the house was, Aajonus for sure knows how his house is since he actually lives there
- Aajonus supposedly died 3 weeks after court with Rawesome
- Ebrahim and James agreed Aajonus was letting go of the past
- Aajonus had a plan, it explains the change in character. He had nothing to lose, and no reason to fight the system anymore as his attempts have been futile, and he has had enough putting his life in danger
- This disagrees with what the interviewers says about how Aajonus would still want to fight the system, rather than "it makes 0 sense that he just had enough of us all and that he hide some place"
- Many reports of people saying his person changed later in his life
- Fall site does not appear to be too high
- Duping Delight - The pleasure of being able to manipulate someone, often made visible to others by flashing a smile at an inappropriate moment.
Motives for leaving the MATRIX
- Without talking more about truth, the gov won't have any reason to ruin his life any further
- He is also already skilled at hiding himself
- He can retire off grid peacefully secluded from society without being bothered
- Live in one of the most uninhabited and uncontaminated islands with good weather, abundant food, water and land and other healthy off griders who already welcome him
- This is the dream and the best decision that he could have made in his position
Note: This is speculation, anyone can believe what they want. After all, there is no public traceable evidence for either supporting argument. However with some experience in spotting deception, seeing the red flags in this interview, Rawesome ordeal aftermath and what his intelligence, position, motives, end goals were is what led me to my conclusion.
By Richard from Primal Life